Thursday 13 August 2015

My lil Hero turns 6 today!

Here is wishing my little hero the best birthday ever! The one thing that will never fade from me is my first sight at him with just skin and blood and squeals which is an irreplaceable feeling ever and an unknown mix of emotions. Like an internal organ made visible to you at the outset which felt weird and then your body being accountable for its food made it feel even more weird!

Well, labour was no fun and my Doc said “it would be all over fast and you would never complain about it as it is all worth it”! Thinking it part of her routine trade for offering assurance and best customer care, I was not particularly convinced. But, before too long I realised she was undeniably true and the little package was magic!


As any parent, I treasure all of the first kinds in the run from his first kick in my tummy to let me know he was there which was exciting… to the first hug, first laugh, first teeth, first steps, first words, first picture, first day at school...From there, it has grown to plentiful hugs and kisses, hand-written letters and hand-made gifts for no reason...and I realise there is no way to re-live any of those first moments how much ever I want to…and my lil sweetheart is growing up each and every moment…and they grow up far too fast! Time is not enough to enjoy them as much as you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment