Monday 13 February 2017

Ambition (Bed time stories)

MahaDev: Amma, "You always ask me what I want to do when I grow up, I have an answer now"
Amma: "?"
MahaDev: "I would run an Animal Rescue Centre"
Amma: "Where?"
MahaDev: "Somewhere, preferably in India"
Amma: "Maybe you can become a vet, you get to do the same thing"
MahaDev: "I dont want to be a vet, I dont want to do this for money"
Amma: "Then! How would you make a living out of it? How would you get the money to rescue animals?"
MahaDev: <Thinking hard> "Animals pay me back for my love, Cows give milk, chickens give eggs etc. May be I make money out of it which in turn I will use to rescue more and more animals"
Amma: "That much money wont be sufficient to keep you going. What will you do then?"
MahaDev: "May be I work on weekends. I will come out of my forest area where I will have my rescue shed during weekends and do some work and earn money to keep me going for the next week"
Amma: "That sounds good! May be you get more ideas when you grow up!. Narayan told me he wants to be Doc who treats Mommies"
Narayan: "I want to help Chetan at Animal Rescue Centre too"
MahaDev: "When there are more animals than I can handle I will call you for help"
Narayan: "I will tell my nurse that my Chetan's shed has lot of new animals and very busy so I have to go. I will come and help Cheta"
Amma: <<Big Sigh>>

No comments:

Post a Comment